Teaching Position in Tonghua, China

Teach In Tonghua, China

For more information about our school, goes into www.quanmeiwaiyu.com or wechat ID: qmwy365

Working condition: 

Providing working visa (many of the job lookers have to spend about 15000-30000 RMB on a 12months working visa)
Accommodation(with necessary fercilities )
About 8000RMB a month (concluding basic salary ( basic salary 7000)and bonus ). bonus is up to teachers ability and performance.
Welcome party
Holidays like spring festival(7days), May holiday(1-3days), national holiday(5-7days) and some other holidays provided;
2 off days a week;
3000 for single way flight ticket after one yeas contract;

Job Requirement: 

Teaching young kids, aged from 3 -16 years old.
Most classes are on the weekend and In the weekday evening.(about 20hours a week)
Teachers are required to join the team to do the teacher plan and get ready for classes during The weekday! (Wed. to Fri, 9am to 12, 1:30-6pm)
Monday and Tuesday are off days;
Obey school's other principles;


We need you to provide us Scanning copy of the following doc.(only .doc/.xls/.pdf/.jpg/.gif accepted)
1.Copy of passport and Recent passport photos
2.University degree
3.confirmation paper of University degree at China's embassy in your mother country
4.Personal resume (with more details required in English and Chinese)
5.Medical paper
6.Criminal investigation paper(original at China's embassy in your mother country)
7.confirmation paper of criminal investigation paper at China's embassy
8.Teacher's certificate
You must provide real docs,you would have to show your original docs to the government when you come back to China, or you would have to go back home.
Procedure of documents processing:

Application Procedure

Step one: sending all required docs. to 1067398595@qq.com
Step two: School apply for invitation letter and work permit and post to you
Step three: you apply for working visa in China embassay in your country
Step four: coming back to China and school with your original doc and we apply for your expert certificate and resident permit,
Step five: start working.

No matter you are in China or your own country,you need to apply for work visa in China embassy In your own country 

Post a Comment